Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 8....Cravings

Today I had more cravings than I have had so far. EVERYTHING looked good. I did break down and had a Larabar which is Whole30 approved and a cup of coffee in the afternoon. I never gave in to the urges but they we're very present. I had the bar because I was hungry and needed to stop the pangs. This morning I went to the store and got a few things and then did some vegetable prep while the baby slept. Meal #1 was an omelet with sautéed spinach,bacon and peppers. Strawberries on the side. Meal #2 was pulled pork with pasta sauce, roasted cauliflower/broccoli and sautéed greens. I ate half a peach because it was huge. Meal #3 was a roasted piece of chicken, spaghetti squash, sautéed greens and cauliflower. 22 days to go. I can do this.

No comments: