Monday, September 28, 2015

Day #13...So close to the half way point

I tried to add the pictures of my meals from my phone and perhaps I will be able to go back and edit but it was being persnickity and wouldn't let me. Yesterday I added pictures only and had nothing really to say. Weird day I guess. I don't want to say I am getting bored with this but I am getting tired of greens that is for sure. That is my own fault because I have been eating them out of convenience more than anything Tomorrow I will try to do better. I have some grilled asparagus in the freezer and I also have some zucchini that I can have. I need to change it up a bit. I also bought some spinach tonight but that is pretty close to the greens I have been eating so much of these last couple of days. I still feel great. Do I feel a difference in my body? I do and I don't. It is hard to explain. It is not a huge difference. I think my face is looking thinner and my shoulders feel thinner. My clothes don't feel any loser. I will take what small changes I can get and the lessons I am learning. Tonight I went on a evening walk and it felt amazing. 3.5 miles...not too long but enough to get my heart pumping. I accomplished a lot around the house, ate 3 good meals and now I am ready for a good nights sleep. 17 more days.

No comments: