Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 10- 1/3 of the way there.

Day 10 and for some reason at this very moment I feel like I could go eat a bowl of ice-cream or stuff something bad in my face. I deliberately brushed my teeth early because in some silly way that tells me my eating is done for the day. I think I am just stressed and I recognize that I go to food when I feel emotional. I should have thrown on my shoes and gone for a walk tonight....shoulda, coulda, woulda. I am 1/3 of the way to 30 but feel like I have so much to learn. I also worry that I will gain weight eating so much everyday but I am doing my best to keep with the program. Someone on a FB group told me today to "trust the process" and that is what I need to do. I can't judge the effect this Whole30 program will have on me until I have completed it. Meal #1 was steak and an egg, with sautéed greens, potatoes and half a peach. Meal #2 was cabbage and Andouille, broccoli and cauliflower, spaghetti squash and monkey salad. Meal #3 was taco salad with spinach and sweet potato crisps.  So on to day 11 I go...
 

No comments: