Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years....We're Back!

Well, back from our trip to Mississippi! It was fun but I am tired. I feel like there is so much to be done here. Unfortunately I got in only one day of walking because my lovely female troubles kicked in. You see.....I have been on projesterone for 10 days to force "Mother Nature" in to rearing her ugly head and she did....WITH A VENGENCE. It was almost so bad I thought I might be anemic due to the lack of red meat I have eaten in the last 6 weeks or so. So I layed pretty low for two days feeling kinda weak.

Anyway....I weighed in this morning and have a new numbah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down 26 pounds. Not bad. I think I may have to go rifle through the Good Will racks because I am not going to invest in new clothes because I won't be in them long enough to get any money's worth out of them. I am kicking myself for giving away my "skinny clothes". I am in what few I had in my closet.

I have spent a good bit of the day reorganizing my kitchen cabinets and the Christmas Tree awaits....YUCK! I am not looking forward to putting all that stuff away but looking forward to getting the house back to normal. Fun Times.

Alright....gotta finish my yogurt and then get the kitchen all finished, go workout and get back to work....too much to do and too little time to do it in.

Happy 2009! May Everyone Be Blessed This Year With Positive Changes!

No comments: