Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some "Good Things"

I drink LOTS of water but these little babies are a nice treat to add in sometimes! I love the raspberry lemonade. I got them in my stocking at Christmas...that and gum. My poor hubby had to get creative since he no longer can sweeten me up with peanut M&M's. LOL





This stuff is cool. It is Ham bouilion and so good for cooking beans. I am using it tonight for boiling cabbage in. It is low fat and adds lots of flavor without all the calories, fat and cholesterol...just watch the salt because it does have that.






These are some of the Good things that keep me going. Lots of high fiber foods, lean turkey, fruit, nuts, dried beans....





This is snack time! 1/2 a cup of Greek Yogurt (nonfat of course) 1/2 cup of raspberries, and a Tbsp. of Bare Naked fit granola....Total about 135 calories and super yummy.

No comments: