Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Broke 40! Yee Haw!

41.4 to be exact! I am thrilled!

February is an interesting month for me. This is the month at contains Valentine's, My Birthday and My Anniversary. No boxes of chocolates for me this month. Kent and I will go out to combine V-day and Anniversary together on the 19th. I think we'll go to the Cheesecake Factory in the Woodlands. I noticed they have some Weight Management Salads that look devine and they even have a cheesecake made with Splenda that we could share a piece of...I might have a taste of it. Yeah, even on special occasions...I am still in this...100%. I looked over the Cheesecake Factory menu and they have so many possible options, even grilled seafood so it's a choice. The Woodlands Mall has an outdoor Market area that will be wonderful to stroll through or ride a river boat if it isn't too cold. Romantic huh?

No comments: