Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Well, it's either THIS....or THAT....

I got on the scale this morning and I have a tendency to move it around to "verify" it. I don't know why I do it but it's my "thing". My first weight reading was 189.8 which I figured was probably accurate considering my week last week and my crazy weekend eating my weight in richness. Then I moved the scale and it read 187.8 and I once again did my 3 times on and off jive and it kept reading that. That is a two pound difference and while I honestly don't feel physically heavier, the odds of me getting through last week unscathed are so slim it's not funny. So I tend to believe that my weight was more the 189.8. It's great I don't feel different, clothes don't feel different but I am realistic. I will just use this higher number this week I guess. :) It only means that I have harder to work and gives me a visual for how that "fun" can affect that number but certainly doesn't affect how I feel about me. I am doing great and feel amazing and very much in this change of a lifetime.

No comments: