Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me....Looking back...

Today is my birthday and one that has caused me to have really think. I stood outside today and thought about where I was a year ago. While I was a new Grandma and madly in love with this precious little person that had just came in our lives, I was otherwise, depressed, overweight and overwhelmed with my life. I had no goals. I couldn't let today pass without recording my thoughts and noting the tremendous gratitude and pride I feel for the changes I have made. In a year I want to be able to scroll back to this post and see new changes, progress and even more growth. This was a Happy Birthday and it's been a good year. I am looking forward for the next year and many, many more. I know I can set goals, work hard and change. Life is a blessing.
 
 

No comments: