Friday, April 24, 2009

Tickle Me! I borrowed my DAUGTER'S sweater!

Can you believe it? Yep, I actually raided my daughters clothes...my little bitty thing of a daughter, found a sweater and I wore it...it fit me and I looked good....(with a growl)! hahahahahahah Okay, so it was probably a little bit too big for her but my point is that I borrowed my 16 year olds sweater...and holy moly it was just the best boost for me! Another milestone.... but wait....does that mean that when I get to be smaller....my daughter's might be eyeballing my cute clothes? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm......LOL

Okay, here is a recipe I sort of "invented" yesterday and I got pretty good reviews so I will share. I suppose I should give them a name...so I will call them "Half Cookies" because half of the ingredients are good for you...haha!

Half Cookies

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

1 stick butter
1/2 cup cashew butter (or almond butter or peanut butter)
3/4 cup Splenda
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

Cream all this together in a bowl.

Add in 1 cup all purpose flour and 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. salt. Mix together.

Add 1/2 cup nuts, and 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup white chocolate chips and stir this in by hand. (you could do any combination of chips you like, even use the carob chips or do white chocolate and cranberries...yum!)

Using a cookie scoop, drop these out on cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until done. They don't spread out, at least mine didn't. If you figure out a way to make them spread...let me know.

No comments: