Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It HIT me last night.........

I am OVER half way there! (jumping up and down) I have more weight behind me now....(as in lost weight) than I do ahead of me.......I have climbed to the top of the mountain.....and now work my way over to the other side. I am just thrilled beyond words honestly.........Would you believe that last night I actually told my hubs how much I weigh? This is one of the greatest guys and has stood by me through thick and thin but darn it all if I was going to tell him that....but I did....and he told me how proud he was of me and for my will power to stick it out and keep going....he said he just didn't have that much strength. I told him that I am tired of fighting the battle over and over and over.....this is the last round in this ring baby and I am gonna come out wearing that gigantamo belt....well, I won't wear it....cuz I think they are ugly......but I will hold it over my head and jump all around and know that I did this.........no surgery.....no pills........no slim fast.........no stupid fad, overnight diet..............this came from deep down in my soul finally.........a desire to live a better life for me.......and for this family whom I adore and I want to be here for a long time with. I changed my life and what I do today........is what I will be doing forever.........like brushing my teeth as I have said in the past. That is what makes this different now.

Anyone can do this.......not for one second let yourself believe you can't.........I am the queen of start and stop.........and diet failure.............just gotta find it.........way, way down deep inside......and hang on for dear life......and love yourself enough to change and do what's hard, what sucks sometimes......but will bring unbelievable satisfaction.......energy, personal strength, renewed health........and confidence.

Okay, "Selfish Lady" will stop crowing now! I have got to bust a move.....BE Happy! Be Well! Be Amazing!

No comments: