Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Little Pleasures

I had to post a picture of these yummy Fiber Bars from Trader Joe's. I got them yesterday and had one this afternoon and I swore I was eating something naughty. Lately I don't crave nor even have an affection for anything sweet. However when I tasted this thing, I was like...Wow! This is a treat! So for those of my friends that read this and have the luxury of a Trader Joe's available...I recomend these goodies. I eat something like this between meals for the fiber/protein/carbs.

I am challenging myself this week. I got on the scale and it read 223.6 this morning. That is a loss of 48 pounds. I drive myself a little crazy because I get on the scale daily and I really need to stop. So my "Challenge" is to not get back on the scale again until next Wednesday morning. That is my goal and I am sticking to it. Let's see how this goes. My other goal is to drink more water. I have a bladder issue that I am working with a Dr. on and have some tests to be run next week about. I resist drinking water because of it. I need to overcome that. So my other challenge to myself is to drink more water and just "go with the flow". Ha!Ha! I made a joke! I crack myself up. :)






No comments: