Monday, November 14, 2011

It's been a few days...thought I ought to check in...

I didn't want to lose track of me...and think I forgot to post.

I have been meaning to get on here and do a quick "check in" but things get hectic between playing taxi, and doing all that I need to. This weekend I probably ate many things I shouldn't have but fortunately they haven't really affected my weight...they did however affect my stomach. I found myself sucking on "Gas X" which is never a good thing. I am sure it was an even a less attractive matter to those who had to be anywhere near me but that is a consequence of going from eating sensibly to eating foods that are not so sensible. The stomach doesn't like it so much and it basically says..."Gross" don't do that.

So this morning I was back to a scrambled egg with some low fat ham, on a high fiber, low fat tortilla which carries me a long time. I do need to grab a snack though, just to keep my blood sugar on an even keel. Even though I am not really hungry...I still need to eat something so my metabolism works right.

I have a ton to do this week and need lots of energy to get it all done. I have two pies to bake for my husband, plus a sweet potato casserole...a big one. He needs all this for work on Thursday. I have cupcakes to make for my "Ladybug" on Wednesday night. There is laundry, and dishes and cleaning, and taxi-ing, OH MY! Thank goodness my energy is returning! Three cheers for eating better and finding renewed strength AND jeans that are looser! That is a HUGE plus!

Here's to a good week...with many prayers of strength to forge ahead to do all I need to do! I will keep all of those trying in them as well! Never one second believe this can't be done...because I know that nothing is impossible. You have to surrender! Don't hold back!

No comments: