Friday, November 25, 2011

Before Thanksgiving is over...

I have 6 minutes in the day left...and I couldn't let it go without giving thanks for all I have.

I am thankful for my many blessings. My Heavenly Father has blessed me abundantly with a beautiful family, a home, a free country to live in, safety and many friends who support me and share my joys and my pains.

I am grateful for each of my children and their very unique personalities and the things that make them wonderful. I am also grateful for those things that have been hard that have brought us closer together.

I have profound gratitude for the man I love. He is my rock and I could never imagine my life without him. He is my very best friend, my soul mate, the one who I drive crazy and vice versa. We dream together, plan together, play together, love together. He has blessed my life and our children's lives a thousand fold.

I am grateful to just be me. For the good and the bad and all the in betweens...I am grateful the Lord made me who I am. I will change what I can, and embrace what I can't.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: