Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years!

201.2 ....A slow week for me but that's okay. I have enjoyed walks, and my family and a continuance of my journey toward my goals and it is oh so close. One day very soon...probably in this next week I will we squeeling gleefully that I am finally under 200. It could happen tomorrow or Sunday, maybe next week. It will happen. I took a 5 mile walk this morning and was thinking about New Year's resolutions which I hate but if I were to make one it would just be more of a theme I want for 2015. That theme for myself would be..."Make Progress". I have overcome many obstacles this past year and have a momentum in a positive direction so my goal is just make progress. Be better in whatever ways I can as a person, as a friend, Mother, Wife, Daughter, Child of God and continue to take care of me. So just squeak forward. Happy 2015. It's going to be a great year.

No comments: