Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

I went for a long walk today. 5 miles. As I walked I was filled once again with profound gratitude for the changes that have occurred over the last year. I decided that the greatest gift I could give myself and my family was this change. I feel so blessed. I had some friends over on Tuesday and we were talking and they asked me when I feel at "peace". I said I feel at peace when I take my walks. I know that each and every step I take is only possible because of the strength I have been given through my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have been shown so much mercy when I have goofed up and stumbled. I feel so grateful when I walk each and every time. This gift of health and change has given me a new beginning. I like this one best of all my presents. :) I will keep on using this one for sure.

No comments: