Thursday, January 22, 2015

Giving myself a bit of a rough time.

I have a bad habit over scale hovering...yep, I am doing it again. Every freaking day I climb "Mt. Scale" and well today it was up a couple of ounces and I was a little pissed off about it. Realistically I know that ounces and even a pound or two is possible but I just don't want to see it. That is why getting on the scale daily is really not a good idea. I just feel like it keeps me in check when I do but on those rare occasions when I see what I saw this morning it makes me feel like crap. Awe...I really shouldn't go there but I do and I know that it's not a healthy normal. Gotta let it go, so I am.

I didn't go walk today. I did something different. I did my weights and then I stretched and boy that felt great. I was amazed at my flexibility. I can even do a hand stand. That is unbelievable to me. I am sure I am going to be crazy sore tomorrow but it was fun. I even got my husband and kids in on the fun and they all tried it. My husband was the only successful one. His was actually the best.



No comments: