Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday=Weigh Day

198.4 today. That makes me incredibly happy to see. It has been kinda of glum here lately, dark and drizzly. I took a good walk yesterday and will grab another this afternoon. I thought we were supposed to see the sun but so far it is gray and foggy. It helps to get out in it and keep pushing along. I took my daughter with me to drop of so many bags of clothes at Goodwill this morning. I have purged my closet and dresser of everything that is too big. I am down to the few things that fit mixed in with a few things that are on their way to being to big soon. Tomorrow I am taking a look at a used jogging stroller as I am keeping the baby 3 days a week during the school week, and on the weekends. I just don't want that to prevent me in any way from being able and getting a walk in. So I am going to check this one out and see if it will work out for what I need. I think if I can keep her warm, she will actually enjoy the walks.

No comments: