Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm in the "Hundred's Club" Baby!

I did it! I did it! I didity idy id it! Some one break out and sing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uCm1N-vSHI&feature=related

So ya wanna know what I did? I bawled....didn't scream, no jumping up and down...didn't wake the entire house up like I thought I might.....I just stood there....naked as the day I was born on that scale and cried. I cried because I DID IT! Kicked that sucker 200 hundred out of my way and here I go, here I go....anywhere I want to be...here I go...go...go. I am so proud!

Now on to the next goal....which is somewhere "out there" but another 24-40 pounds away. That is a play by play goal...It's negotiable. Once I get there...then I'll set new goals.

What an awesome Mother's Day gift!

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

Way to Go! You are my new hero.
God bless on this Mother's Day.

Kelly

Melissa said...

I am so proud of you! Celebrate and flaunt it, you deserve it!

Teri said...

AWESOME JOB AMY!!!!! I'm so proud of you chick!! You must be beyond thrilled. Good for you!