Saturday, January 16, 2010

Here's a couple of pics from today! :)

Here's a picture of the finish line! I should be hitting that somewhere around 10:30 AM tomorrow!


This is the finisher shirt on the mannequin that we'll get when we cross the finish. A medal is given as well! :) And my bib with my name and my lucky number...33083! I just decided it was lucky!

Lastly...I am a big enough nerd to show my funky toes! I got the butterfly to make me extra light on my feet. LOL
So I think I have it all ready for tomorrow. I changed my ipod to a "My Marathon" play list only. I was telling my daughter that I have certain songs on there that will forever remind me of those days on the treadmill back last winter when they pushed me through hard moments. I remember dancing literally...well kind of on the treadmill to Lady Gaga's "Just Dance". I only did that of course when no one else was in our little gym. I bet you didn't know you can really get down and bust a move on a treadmill did you? I am living proof! It's probably a good thing I didn't fly off and go through the wall. I always feared that might happen like a bad movie. Other songs just hit my soul and others remind me of Kent and Kelley and Katie and Logan and my little Jellybean Justin. I carry them in my heart as I do this tomorrow. I love them all so much and they have helped me through so much by cheering me on...being interested in how I was doing and watching for that "magic number" to change daily on the dry erase board. Logan has this fun way of wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me and telling me how much he loves his new skinny Mom. They have all been amazing! Justin was looking on here the other day and saw my before and after pictures and wanted to know when "I got little". Any COLDPLAY songs that pop up on my ipod remind me of my special night out with the girls to see them in concert. I had a blast and am so grateful that I felt comfortable enough in my own skin finally to really enjoy myself with them.
They all will be with me tomorrow every step I take! I did this for me but I did it for them. I want to be here a really long time to live, laugh and love with them.

No comments: