Monday, January 25, 2010

Couch to 5K...starts TODAY!

Yeppers, starting that program today. I am excited for the new challenge and the opportunity to push myself to do something new. I know it's going to be a struggle for me to hold back a little as this program insists you do but I'll deal with that.

Had a nice weekend. I honestly ate whatever the heck I wanted to...including some pineapple-cream cheese "King Cake" and it was yummy. No worries though. I am just moving along here.

I feel like I have so much to do this week as my house is like "tornado alley". So I need to get a grip on that because it is driving me crazy! Music helps me with that so after I pick up "Mr. Pickles" from school today I'll put on the tunes, and dance around the house while I work on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I work tonight so gotta do while I can...oh yeah and fix a meal for the family to have while I am at work too.

Life is good and it's a beautiful day to get out and exercise! Out the door I go!

Selfish Lady Sends...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I found this program a few months ago & plan to start it, too. I'm waiting until my calorie intake is more normal so I can have the energy to do it, but can hardly wait to start! Be sure to update us on how that's going.

Shannon
www.operationbyebyefatsuit.blogspot.com