Thursday, March 19, 2015

Keeping my wheels in the track....

There are some days more than others that I feel like I am just squeaking along trying to keep my wheels in their tracks. It can really be tough at times and truthfully I have days that just get away from me but fortunately I always seem to have one that stays firmly planted in there so I don't get too far off course. Today...well, I can't say it was an amazing day. I didn't go walk. I didn't accomplish much around the house. I got on the scale AGAIN, and I am up a pound. I had to eat LATE because my hubby rolled his ankle and we ended up in urgent care. My food choice was border line B.A.D. because it was a cobb salad with bleu cheese dressing. It just wasn't a day to say...this was one for the records. That is okay though. I am still 100% in this. A pound is a pound is a pound. Big whoop! It comes and it'll go. I will have a great walk tomorrow and figure out a awesome dinner. It will be another day. My wheels will get back in their tracks and carry on...and if they slip out as they do sometimes...well, I will re-adjust and get them back where they belong and keep on trucking. That's the only way to do this.

No comments: