Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I started somewhere....

I went to the Dr. last weeks so I could get a physical. It's the way it all began before. This is the best way in the world I believe in my heart anyone should start. I have to know where I am in the "grand scheme of things". Yesterday I got a call back that my cholesterol was high...(imagine that) and my thyroid is low (go figure). This afternoon he wants to meet with me to go over my treatment options so I can work on these things. The cholesterol is an easy fix for me. I have done it before...I can do it again. I know how to fix that. The thyroid is a different issue...there is only one way to deal with that and I guess I need to finally step up to the plate and take the medicine they have been trying to get me to take for about 3 years but I have avoided it. I take enough meds as it is. I guess one more won't hurt. At least I am in the good habit of taking meds. :)

This week I starting my journey once again...fiber, fiber, fiber and did I say...fiber? I don't think I have had any red meat but it's only Wednesday. I have been drinking more water and am more aware of the little things I am doing. So I am beginning ever so slowly...creeping my way back in the saddle...

No comments: