Saturday, October 15, 2011

I don't even know where to begin....

Perhaps tonight isn't the right time because I am filled with so many emotions for reasons I can't share. Once upon a time though and not so long ago this was an amazing sounding board for me. This was my journal of sorts and it helped me move forward and I accomplished some things I didn't dream imaginable. I did something that I cried out, shouted from the roof tops that I wouldn't do again...I gave up on me. I stopped DEAD in my tracks. It was as sudden as I started.

I have started other blogs but they go no where. I decided this was the right thing to do. I needed to go on with this very one. The one that started it all for me.

I used to be very careful about what I said because though I write my thoughts mostly for me...I have friends and family who check in on me. I didn't want to offend someone if the RAGE in my head and my heart translated in to my words. I have decided that I can't no longer do that. If it is what I feel and what is flying through my fingers...then it is what the world will see. This is who I am and I make no apologies for my language up front. It is what is.

Do I have a plan tonight...NO, as I said...way to much going on for me to think clearly but I needed to start this. I began a few days ago when the world stood still and I got interrupted.

This is a start though...just a start.

No comments: