Friday, June 26, 2009

"So why do you call yourself the Selfish Lady?"

I have been asked that a number of times. I am pretty sure I have explained that somewhere in the 100 plus posts of this blog but I know things get lost sometimes. When I began this journey I realized that the ONLY way I was going to be able to overcome the obstacles that stood in my way was to make myself my total focus. I was going to have to get completely selfish and put me first. The other reason I call myself the "Selfish Lady" on this blog is just because this blog is mostly about me....my story...my ups, downs..my journey. I would never want anyone to start reading it without knowing up front that this lady was going to go on and on about herself! It's my page...I get the liberty to do what I want....because on here....I am SELFISH! (giggle!) In real life...I believe I am far from that.

So there is the explanation....it'll get lost again....and I'll explain it all over again in time....until then...

Selfish Lady sends....

No comments: