Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Less than a pound to go...







So less than a pound away and I will make my goal of 100 pounds lost forever. I should be there by Thursday for sure! I can't imagine why I wouldn't be. I will definitely update. You will all probably hear me shout from my rooftop in Texas. After this goal I have decided that I will ask myself for 31 more and then I work on maintenance. The funny thing is...nothing is really going to be any different. That will put me at a body weight of 155. I think that is a healthy weight for someone of my height and body frame size. I should be about a size 10 and perhaps 8's in somethings...especially after a nip and a tuck...here and there. It's hard because I have in some ways a much leaner, healthier body but when with such a huge loss, I have in other ways...what appears to be an older one...and the only possible way to correct that is through surgery. There is absolutely no exercise and healthy diet that will remedy what excessive stretching of the skin has done. It's a sad, cold and hard truth of being so overweight. I am not being negative.....just aware of a reality. It frustrates me at times...but I get over it quickly and stand amazed at what I have accomplished. I'll take the sagging skin over the poor health and fat that I had anyday. :)




1 comment:

Teri said...

Amy, you look stunning! The transformation you have made, physically and mentally is amazing. You must be over the moon (and Kent too!). Enjoy your new body!!