Monday, June 8, 2009

The Scale...IT MOVES!

It's finally been inching away. I know some of you pop in to find out how I am doing so I thought I would give a little update. That scale...aka "sucker" was stuck after my short round of thyroid meds. (like only a weeks worth) It shot up, and then I stopped taking them and then had to work super hard to make those stupid 3.5 pounds come off and then the scale stood still...but now...it moves again in a downward direction.

Drum roll.....I am down 96.8 pounds down now! My goal right now is be down 100 by the 18th which is another 10 days away. So we will see. (Today is Monday, and that is a Thursday) Realistically...at the rate I lose...it's doable...but we'll just wait and see. I am just thrilled that that "sucker" is finally moving! :) I am working hard as always so it ought to be! I am in the 180's now ....amazed....completely amazed. I am so freaking proud of myself!

On a completely other note. Summer is here, the kids are out of school. I have kids going to camp. We are going to visit family in Port Aransas which is going to be so much fun! Lots of pool time in the horizon and my garden is providing me with lots of fresh goodness! I think I could live on fresh tomatoes alone. I discovered the glory of grilled sweet onions...Wow! I am in paradise! It's going to be a great summer!

Have a great one!

Selfish Lady Sends.....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You go girl! You are awesome!

DANIELLE said...

You're so cool.

Andrea said...

hey, it's luvmy2cuties from mc. just wanted to say how awesome you are doing. what a huge accomplishment!