Saturday, December 27, 2008

NOTHING HALF ASSED!

NO HALF ASSED!

Nope, not doing it this time. I have spent my life doing half assed. I definitely am not one with half an ass! I am a full ass kind of girl....big giant one at that right now. Hopefully by the time I work my ass off in about a year I will be truly half assed but for now...nope! But....I am not doing this half assed.....not doing the dipping the toe in the water to test it out....I am a bowling ball dead center down the isle ready to make my strike! I am a linebacker...knocking all the little guys out of my way. I will do this....no half ass about it....I will do this!

Someone asked me what my goal weight is. Well, my goal is to be no longer considered "medically overweight". How's that for an answer. So I have a huge mountain to climb but climbing is good for the ass...I mean gluts.....hahahahahahaha...I had to say that...(you know I had to)

1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

Funny story...

A guy in my ward was giving a talk once and was telling a story about this guy who was building a house. He kept saying, "he was doing a half-fast job." I laughed sooo hard. I told him afterwards, "Um. The term is not half-fast." Very funny...