Sunday, December 28, 2008

Greediness Never Was Happiness.....

You know I have said all along this isn't about wanting to be a certain size or weight. I have really had to give myself a certain tsk...tsking lately because I sit around thinking in my head...."well if I have lost this much in this amount of time...then at that rate...if I can lose this much more by such and such date, and blah blah blah...." getting greedy. Okay...maybe not greedy but I need to be careful. Doing stuff like that is good and bad. It is good because it shows hope and motivation... It is bad because it sets me up for failure because losing at the rate I am is not normal and it's not going to last...it is going to slow down eventually and that is okay....I need to remember that is what is good and healthy. A slow, steady weight loss is what is best for me and my goals.

No comments: