Thursday, August 14, 2014

I need to hide the scale and wait a week

This is really bad because I probably should have never put the darn battery in the scale. First thing I did this morning…stripped and got on it. I really did it because when I weighed yesterday it was the middle of the afternoon and I was dressed. Cough, Cough…so that is an excuse…I did it because I wanted to see if it was more and it was. BUT…see this is the neurotic mess I don't want to get tangled up in. NOPE…NOPE… Last night I went on a 3 mile walk. I really had to walk myself up the hard hills. OUT LOUD! This is so much different than walking on the flat little side walks in Texas. I have to push myself up these intense hills here and it is tough. I also feel intimidated by people driving by. My inner self thinks of all the mean things they are saying or the "poor pitiful fat lady" things. I even saw a fire truck go by and wondered if they were going to stop and render assistance. Ha!Ha! I just have to get it out of my head. I am getting stronger. Those thoughts don't give me strength. For dinner I made breakfast. They had bacon and egg tacos. I, on the other had cooked up some zucchini and mushrooms and sweet peppers. I cooked 2 egg whites and then ate that in a VERY high fiber, low carb tortilla. It was yummy. I love those sweet peppers. I had some for a snack during the day with some hummus. Still trying to eat 6 meals a day but it is hard. Trying to drink the water I need to but that is hard also. I know if I lose enough weight, bladder problems will lessen but I think it may be an issue I will have to visit with the Dr. someday. (I had surgery in 1996 and I know it is probably shot after another baby since, and the weight gain) Today, I believe I will drive over to the Grand Forest and do a 3 miler there just to change it up a bit.

No comments: