Monday, July 22, 2013

So they will see me coming....

Once upon a time...about 5 years ago I lived in work out clothes. BEST THINGS EVER! Well, the huge ones aren't so much but when you go from a size 24ISH to a 10, they do get pretty cool and comfy. I decided that I need to start there. I am not thinking that I need to be a slob and start living in sweat pants and t-shirts but I needed something to wear to walk in, good bra and here where we live, the crazies drive. So NEON it was. Nope, I did not buy a neon bra but definitely neon shirts. I even bought a neon harness for my Petula. I believe I shall enlist her help in this journey as she would probably love to be "forced" to go on a walk with me. So now that I have the "get up", I just have to find the "go". I believe I have it. Just one foot in front of the other, one minute at a time and see where that takes me. Baby steps.

No comments: