Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Goobily Grape...



That seriously doesn't mean a darn thing but if it made ya look then Ha!Ha! Got ya! I can't believe that I started eating better on Monday and here it is mid Thursday and I feel so much better...like Sooooooooooooooo much better. I also don't really want to talk too much about weight but will let ya in on a little bitty secret...When I spied on my weight Monday...and then spied on my weight this morning...well there is more than a 5 pound difference already. That is kinda sad and kinda great all in the same thought. I know it's water weight but seriously don't care about it....it's a HUGE difference in a very few days just from being smart about my choices. I have A LOT more energy. ANOTHER thing I have noticed...when I wear my workout clothes, I feel like walking. If I dress like a slob you can only guess what I feel like. The word "slug" comes to my mind...
I think I have felt like a slug long enough.... Here's to no more "slugging" around...
Selfish Lady Sends....

No comments: