Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wow, Day 4 and I am actually posting...

I have a pulse, a heart beat...a breath...


Last night I actually found it a wee bit hard to go to sleep because I had....



No, I didn't have a Monster drink, I had energy and so much so that it made it hard to get to sleep. I guess eating better is already having a drastic affect on me. I took my new pup for a walk to so I am sure that helped. Hubby brought me home a diet coke and I think I drank maybe 8-12 oz of it so that would be it for the entire day. I haven't had any diet soda today. I have had plenty of water though so that's a good thing.

Last night I made some amazing pork chops. We had them with sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts and fresh corn. I ate my potato without butter, and only half a piece of corn, also no butter. It was so fun to sit and eat with my family. I asked them if they are ready for me to be home in the evenings so we have dinners together. I also asked them if they are ready to start eating better again. They all gave me a YES! I guess they don't like dinner with just Dad! (giggle) Family dinners are so fun! The conversations are always a riot.

So what thoughts do I have for today? Just to keep living...right here...in this moment...not to one side or the other. Just be somewhere happy in the middle, healthy doing my thing.

No comments: