Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 Down, Hello Mr. 3!

Wow, I have actually survived 2 days of eating well and only 2 Diet Cokes. Now my Diet Cokes aren't for the faint of heart but 2 is better than 4, right?




I also took a leap and stepped on the scale this morning. That gives me power believe it or not. It gives me knowledge and a bit of courage to embrace something rather than hide from it. I have a goal in my head that is modest, do-able and I am not going to live in extremes. I am going to do my best to avoid crap, enjoy the good stuff and have a blast creating all the fun things I love to create in the kitchen. (even the goodies)

Next week I start on a new adventure. I am going to be working the graveyard shift. I am actually really excited about it because it is going to allow me to be here more for my family. I will be at work when they are asleep. It will give me the opportunity to have family dinner with them, enjoy walks with my hubby again like we used to, and help with getting kids picked up or taken to and fro. I know it's going to be a huge adjustment on my body and I am going to have to learn how to make it work but I am willing to at least give it a shot.

No comments: